The BI Architect will realize simplicity in the complexity of the clients business questions
- Information and data will become an asset for the client
- He provides insights and solutions for complex data problems
- Inspiring and influencing people towards solutions
- All this in a close cooperation with the client
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT, Economics, Commercial Engineer, …
- General business knowledge and affinity
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders to identify and define the client’s requirements
- Broad understanding of data warehouse, big data, business intelligence and analytical concepts and how they integrate together in a modern information architecture
- Understanding of the possibilities on how to integrate cloud in a modern information architecture
- Experience in data modelling techniques
- Ability to identify and bring together a variety of technologies to deliver a complete information system that supports operational and management objectives
- Decision Maker and facilitator
- Problem solver and conflict manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI technology is an advantage (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Cortana Intelligence Suite)
- Knowledge of Data Vault (2.0) is an advantage
- Multilingual : Dutch, French, English.
- Teamplayer, who can coach/motivate a team to obtain the desired results
- Good communicator and problem solver
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude who think outside of the box
- We value a fun company culture where innovation thrives and focus on cultivating these values that stimulate innovation.
- We offer you a challenging job in a dynamic, no-nonsense environment where we much appreciate your initiatives.
- We offer you an attractive salary package which includes a company car, group insurance, …
- If you are a freelancer, we can assure you of an honest day rate, in-time payment and continuity of projects.