As BI consultant you are responsible to define and develop solutions that provide an answer to the information needs of the customer. The exact tasks depend on your own interests and skills and will vary per assignment, but typically consist of
- Analysis of the needs (through interviews and workshops with end users)
- Definition of the solution and architecture (together with the BI architect)
- Construction of data models
- Development of the solution: this ranges from ETL up to building dashboards and reports
- Testing of the solution: define a test strategy and test cases
- Support of end users in the validation of the solution
Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT, Economics, Commercial Engineer, …
- In-depth knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and architecture
- Affinity with business intelligence tools, ETL processes, relational databases, SQL, cloud
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge on at least some of the Microsoft BI tools and technologies: MS SSIS, MS SSRS, MS SSAS, MS Power BI, Cortana Intelligence Suite (Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, …)
- Knowledge on surrounding Microsoft technologies is an asset: .NET, C#, Active Directory, Sharepoint, …
- Multilingual : Dutch, French, English.
- Good communicator and problem solver
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude who think outside of the box
- We value a fun company culture where innovation thrives and focus on cultivating these values that stimulate innovation.
- We offer you a challenging job in a dynamic, no-nonsense environment where we much appreciate your initiatives.
- We offer you an attractive salary package which includes a company car, group insurance, …
- If you are a freelancer, we can assure you of an honest day rate, in-time payment and continuity of projects.